Monday, November 16, 2009

The first words out of Grace's mouth each morning are, "Where's Gordy?" As you can see Gordon is finally getting a little more accostomed to the showering of affection.

Grace also likes to take photos of Gordy. This is one of her best. Mar, I think you may have competition soon.

At the Halloween cake walk Grace won this entire chocolate cake. Tuesday after Halloween I realized I hadn't heard any noise from Grace for quite a while. When I found her, all the icing from her cake was mysteriously missing.

At night Collin and Gordy generally have some male bonding time. Reading is one of their favorite passtimes.

2 comments:

Squirefam said...

Katie, what cute kids! I am glad that Grace and Gordon are friends. Thanks for sharing. Maria

Kris and Sam said...

Product placement duly noted and appreciated :) But my favorite photo is the cake incident of '09. That kid's a girl after my own heart.